Tonight for family home evening we went bowling. It was such a fun night. Marinn loved every second of it. She would run up and give the ball a nice granny roll then she would run back and give us a high five. We had the bumpers up for Marinn but I think the real reason we had them up was for Jon. Usually he doesn't ever want to go bowling so the fact that we went tonight at all was quite the accomplishment. But Jon's mood sure changed once he got a strike then it got even better after another strike then another and then another strike. Yes that would be 4 strikes in a row. I think he enjoyed rubbing that in my face more than anything even if it was because he was bouncing the ball off the bumper pads.
Tonight was one of those nights that I will remember for a long time. Seeing the joy on our daughter's face and laughing and joking around as a family. Life is sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment